This website is edited by :
12 Place de la République, 13200 Arles, France
+33 623 98 86 78
This site is hosted by :
Godaddy – 14455 North Hayden Rd.
Suite 219 Scottsdale, AZ 85260
09 75 18 70 39
Description of the site:
The purpose of the jfrobert.com site is to inform visitors and users of the site about the activities of Jean-François Robert.
The owner of the jfrobert.com website endeavours to provide information that is as accurate as possible. However, it will not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and errors in updating, whether these are its fault or the fault of third party partners who provide it with this information.
Copyright and intellectual property:
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, total or partial adaptation of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except written authorization of the owner of the site. Contact her by e-mail: email@example.com
Failing this, any use of the site or any of its elements will be considered as counterfeiting and punishable by law, in accordance with the provisions of articles L335-2 to L335-9 of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Personal data contact form:
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify and delete your personal data. For any request, please contact the site owner by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information such as your identity, contact details or the reason for correspondence will not be communicated to any third party. Only the owner of the jfrobert.com site will use the data transmitted to process your request. This data will be kept until the creation of a paper file for each new customer and throughout the entire period of care. It will be deleted within one month if no service is provided.
The jfrobert.com website may contain hypertext links to other websites on the Internet. The owner of the jfrobert.com site is not responsible for the content published by these different sites.
When you connect to our site, we may install various cookies on your terminal.
The cookies we issue enable us to:
- Keep the Site running smoothly
- Remember the language version of the Site selected
- Record and adapt the Site’s functionalities according to your browsing preferences (identification, adapting to the type of device used)
- To manage the acceptance and retention period of cookies
- To track the number of visitors to our Site and your browsing habits on our Site (Google Analytics cookies) and to generate statistical data on the use of the Site. This enables us to improve the performance of the Site.
- In accordance with regulations, cookies have a maximum lifespan of 13 months.